Safety, Health & Environment
DFPCL conforms to the highest standards of Safety and has a strong commitment to Environment Conservation and Employee Health, with the manufacturing units/facilities being certified under OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
DFPCL has received various awards and honours in appreciation of the health and safety standards and procedures that are maintained. The company takes pride in its health and safety records and capabilities in handling and movement of hazardous, toxic and inflammable chemicals.
At DFPCL, it is our constant endeavour to provide support programs and services to help our employees live healthier and safer lives – at work and at home. This is good for our people and good for our business.
- Round-the-Clock operational Occupational Health Centre (OHC).
- Pre-employment and periodic medical check-ups and maintenance of health records for all employees.
- Regular health awareness programs and specialised health / medical check-ups organised for employees to enhance their knowledge about living in a healthy, safe and secure environment, in a simplistic way.
DFPCL understands the grave perils of environment deterioration and therefore takes great steps towards environment conservation and protection, by curtailing the generation of pollutants to eliminate and minimise end treatments.
Adhering to the regulatory requirements and standards of the State Pollution Boards and Federation of Indian Industries, DFPCL incorporates appropriate effluent handling and disposal systems, to keep allowable limits of solid, semi-solid and gaseous affluent discharges in check through constant monitoring.
- Emissions in the Fertiliser Plant are duly controlled by scrubbers and Cyclone Separators. Three ambient air-monitoring stations are installed in the factory premises to monitor air quality continuously.
- The Concentrated Nitric Acid Plant (CNA), the first and only plant in India based on the magnesium nitrate route rather than the conventional sulphuric acid route, helps eliminate the generation of pollutants, facilitating the use of effluent condensate containing NA as absorbent for Dilute NA Plants. In the relocated NA plant the deNOx unit has been successfully commissioned, thereby reducing NOx emission to levels lower than statutory regulations.
- The CDM Projects have also been implemented in the Nitric Acid plants.
- In the Ammonia and Methanol Plants, waste gases containing Hydrogen and Carbon Monoxide are burnt in a flare with a separate flare to burn off Ammonia provided for, in the storage section, in case of emergency.
- Non-chromate water cooling treatments for all plants ensure elimination of chromate effluent. Refrigerants have been converted from Freon to Ammonia at the refrigeration systems, owing to the Ozone depletion threat due to Freon usage. The Carbon Dioxide recovery solvent has been changed from Amine Guard to a more environment friendly aMDEA.
- Gaseous Carbon-dioxide waste from the stack in Ammonia plant is now converted into Food Grade Liquid Carbon-dioxide and Dry Ice; thus contributing to environmental protection.
- Every year, tree plantation is taken up as a drive within the DFPCL premised as well as the neighbouring areas.
In addition to these efforts, an appreciable part of Research & Development is directed towards developing environment control measures. Employees are provided training and education to create awareness and commitment towards maintaining the required standards in the company. DFPCL is also working at spreading awareness and helping small industries and customers in solving any environment-related problems.
Effluent Treatment Facilities
Effluent Treatment Facilities and waste management is given due importance at DFCPL.
- Physiochemical and Biological Effluent treatment is operational at the Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) at our factory.
- All sanitary waste from the factory complex is treated by the Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Using treated water for gardening and sanitary purposes is under implementation.
- Pollution control equipments are constantly monitored by the environment cell of the Company.
Various safety systems, such as carrying out HAZOPS, Risk Assessments, On Site Emergency Plans, Safety Audits and Formulation of Safety Operating Procedures etc, are part of our regular practices.
- EC- K 1 – IPA – Half yearly EC compliance Report (October 2020 to March 2021)
- EC – K 1 – GT – Half Yearly EC compliance Report (October 2020 to March 2021)
- EC-JNPT-Phosphoric Acid – Half Yearly EC compliance Report (April 2020 to September 2020)
- EC-JNPT-Ammonia – Half Yearly EC compliance Report April 2020 to September 2020)
- EC- K 1 – IPA – Half yearly EC compliance Report (April 2020 to September 2020)
- EC-K 7 – Bensulf – Half Yearly EC compliance Report (April 2020 to September 2020)
- EC – K 1 – GT – Half Yearly EC compliance Report (April 2020 to September 2020)
- EC – K1 – NPK – Half yearly EC compliance Report (April 2020 to September 2020)
- Ishanya Mall – Environment Clearance
- EC-JNPT-Phosphoric Acid – Half Yearly EC compliance Report (Oct 2019 to March 2020)
- EC-JNPT-Ammonia – Half Yearly EC compliance Report (Oct 2019 to March 2020).
- EC- K 1 – IPA – Half yearly EC compliance Report (Oct 2019 to March 2020)
- EC-K 7 – Bensulf – Half Yearly EC compliance Report (Oct 2019 to March 2020)
- EC – K 1 – GT – Half Yearly EC compliance Report (Oct 2019 to March 2020)
- EC – K1 – NPK – Half yearly EC compliance Report (Oct 2019 to March 2020)
- Form V (JNPT) – Environment Statement for JNPT Plot (April 2019 to March 2020)
- BMW – K-1 to K-8 – Annual Return January 2019 to December 2019) – 04.05.2020
- EC Copy -JNPT-Phosphoric Acid-29.08.1989
- EC Copy-K1-IPA-24.02.2006
- EC Copy -JNPT-Ammonia-27.08.2007
- EC Copy-K7-Bensulf-05.12.2007
- EC Copy-K1-GT-3/4/5-11.05.2011
- EC Copy -k1-NPK-12.10.2015
- JNPT-Phosphoric Acid Half Yearly EC compliance 19
- IPA Half yearly EC compliance report
- JNPT-Ammonia – Half Yearly EC compliance 19
- Bensulf Half Yearly EC compliance 19
- GT Half Yearly EC compliance 19
- NPK Half yearly EC compliance report
- Form 4-DFPCL-HW Annual Return-2018-19-30.06.19
- Form 5 – 2018-19-24.09.19
- BMW Annual Return-2018-23.01.19
- Bio Medical Waste Disposal Monthly Statement K-1 to K-8 : Jan 2018 to Dec 2018
- EC Compliance Report dated 30-11-2018
- EC Compliance Report dated 28-05-2018
- Form V submitted on 27-09-2018
- Bio Medical Waste Annual Return for the calendar year 2017 submitted online on MPCB web portal on 25.04.2018
- Form -4 Plot K1 to K8 Year 2017-18 submitted online on 28.06.2018
- EC Compliance Report of Bensulf EC dated 21.05.2018
- EC Compliance Report- NPK Project – 01.12.17
- EC Compliance Report dated 01.12.17
- Form V for plot K1 to K8 submitted to MPCB Website on 28.09.2017
- Form-4 Plot K1 to K8 Year 2016-17 submitted online on 15.06.2017
- MoEF Env. Clearance – NPK-12.10.2015
- Ambient Air-Fugitive-04.05.17
- Ambient Air-Fugitive-near ETP-04.05.17
- Ambient-Monthly Averages-Jan to May 2017-DFPCL-Taloja
- EC Compliance report_NPK Project-29.05.17
- GADARK-Stack Reports-08.06.17
- Ground Water Analysis -near ETP-Sept-2016
- Ground Water near RO plant-Sept-2016
- Form V for Plot K1 to K-8 submitted to MPCB Website on 27.09.2016
- EC Compliance report dated 22.01.17
- EC Compliance report_NPK Project dated 03.01.17
- EC Compliance report dated 22.07.16
- Ambient Air Stations-Monthly Averages-July to Dec-2015-DFPCL-Taloja
- EC Compliance report dated 01.01.16
- Treated Effluent Report- Jan to Dec-2015
- Noise Level Measurement –July to Dec-2015
- Ground Water Reports-July-Oct-15
- HRSG-5 Stack Report – Aug-Nov-15
- Ambient Air- Inside DFPCL- Reports
- Ambient Air- Outside DFPCL- Reports
- DFPCL-K-8-Compliance Report of Bensulf EC
- DFPCL-K-8-Ambient Air monitoring report – 10.07.15
- DFPCL-K-8-Ambient Air monitoring report – 14.10.15
- DFPCL-K-8 –Bensulf Stack Report-10.07.15
- Ambient Monthly Averages 2015 DFPCL Taloja
- Ambient Air Stations-Monthly Averages-Jan to June-2015-DFPCL-Taloja
- EC Compliance report dated 24.07.15
- ETP Treated Effluent-Monthly Report-Jan to June-2015
- Ambient Noise Reports –Jan to June-2015
- Ground Water Report-Feb-15
- HRSG-5 Stack Report-Mar-Apr-15
- INSIDE DFPCL-Ambient Air Reports-Jan to June-15
- OUTSIDE DFPCL-Ambient Air Reports-Jan to June-15
- Bensulf Stack report July-14
- Bensulf Stack report Oct-14
- Bensulf Ambient air report July-14
- Bensulf Ambient air report Oct-14
- Compliance Report of Bensulf EC – 1 to MoEF 01.01.15
- Ambient Air Stations-Monthly Averages-July to Dec-2014-DFPCL-Taloja
- Ambient Noise Reports
- EC Compliance report dtd 08.01.15 R
- ETP Treated Effluent-Monthly Report-2014
- Ground Water Reports
- HRSG-5 Stack Report
- INSIDE DFPCL-Ambient Air Reports
- OUTSIDE DFPCL-Ambient Air Reports
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. IT APPLIES TO ALL PERSONS WHO VIEW THIS WEBSITE. VIEWING THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE LAWFUL IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DISCLAIMER SET OUT BELOW MAY BE ALTERED OR UPDATED. YOU SHOULD READ IT IN FULL EACH TIME YOU VISIT THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING THIS INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, INCLUDING ANY MODIFICATIONS THAT MAY BE MADE TO THEM FROM TIME TO TIME.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR INTENDED TO BE ACCESSED BY PERSONS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS OUTSIDE INDIA.
The following disclaimer applies to the documents of Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Limited (the “Company”, and such documents, the “Documents” and each, a “Document”) hosted on this website in connection with the Company’s issue of equity shares on a rights basis (the “Issue” and the “Equity Shares”, respectively). The Documents have been made available on this website in electronic form solely to comply with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2018, as amended and SEBI Circular No. SEBI/HO/CFD/DIL2/CIR/P/2020/78 dated May 06, 2020 read with the SEBI Circular SEBI/HO/CFD/DIL1/CIR/P/2020/136 dated July 24, 2020. You are advised to read this disclaimer carefully before reading, accessing or making any other use of the Documents. By accessing the Documents, you agree to follow the following terms and conditions, including any modifications to them from time to time. References to the Company herein include its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associate, as applicable, which are consolidated in its accounts.
NOTHING HEREIN CONSTITUTES AN OFFER OF SECURITIES FOR SALE IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DO SO.
The contents of the Documents are for your information only. No part of the contents herein shall be copied or duplicated in any form by any means or redistributed. Neither the Company, nor any of its representatives or agents are soliciting any action based on any of the information contained on this website, including the Documents, and such information should not be construed as an offer, or invitation or offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy or subscribe for or purchase any security. Neither the Company, nor any of its representatives or agents represents that the contents of the Documents are accurate or complete. The information contained in the Documents may not be updated since its original publication date and may not reflect the latest updates.
The Documents may contain statements about future events and expectations that constitute forward-looking statements. There can be no assurance that the results and events contemplated by the forward-looking statements contained there will in fact occur. The Company, its Directors, the Lead Manager or any of their respective affiliates do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to, and do not accept any responsibility or liability with respect to, the fairness, accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information or opinion in the Documents.
Please note that because of restrictions imposed by applicable law or regulation on soliciting securities business in various jurisdictions, subscription to the Issue will not be permitted to residents of certain jurisdictions. The information contained in this portion of our website and the Documents are not intended to be, and should not be, viewed by any person in the United States or in any other jurisdiction outside India where the offer and sale of the securities is not permitted under the laws of such jurisdictions. The Documents are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where (a) distribution or use of such information would not be permissible under or in violation of any applicable law or regulation; or (b) the Company would by virtue of such distribution become subject to new or additional registration requirements.
The information on this website and the Documents are directed solely to Eligible Equity Shareholders of the Company as on the Record Date, as contemplated in the Documents. This website and the Documents should not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed to any other person.
The Rights Entitlements and the Equity Shares have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “US Securities Act”), or any U.S. state securities laws and may not be offered, sold, resold or otherwise transferred within the United States or the territories or possessions thereof (the “United States” or “U.S.”), except in a transaction exempt from the registration requirements of the US Securities Act. The Rights Entitlements and the Equity Shares are being offered and sold in offshore transactions outside the United States in compliance with Regulation S under the US Securities Act to existing shareholders located in jurisdictions where such offer and sale of the Equity Shares and Rights Entitlements are permitted under applicable law.
The Documents do not constitute, and may not be used in connection with, an offer or solicitation in any place where offers or solicitations are not permitted by law. If you have gained access to this website and the Documents contrary to any of the restrictions herein, you are not authorized and will not be able to purchase any of the securities described in the Documents.
Any potential investor should note that investment in the Equity Shares involves a high degree of risk. For details, potential investors should refer to the Letter of Offer issued by the Company in connection with the Issue, including the section titled “Risk Factors”.
Neither the Company, nor any of its representatives or agents accept any liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use of the information contained on this website or the Documents. Nothing on this website or in the Documents constitutes a recommendation by the Company or its representatives or agents to subscribe to or buy or sell any securities.
The Company has taken all necessary steps to ensure that the contents of the Document as appearing on this website are identical to the Document filed with the relevant regulatory authorities in India. However, you are reminded that documents transmitted in electronic form may be altered or changed during the process of transmission and consequently neither the Company, nor any of its representatives or agents accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect of alterations or changes which have taken place during the course of transmission of electronic data. None of the Company, its representatives or its agents will be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception and interpretation by any third parties of any information being made available to you through this website.
You acknowledge that access to the Documents is intended for use by you only and you agree not to forward the Documents on to any other person, in whole or in part, or otherwise provide access via e-mail or otherwise to any other person.
You are accessing this website at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that it is free from viruses and other items of a destructive nature. Neither the Company, the Lead Manager nor any of their affiliates their directors, officers and employees will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or disruption of this website, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this website or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the website or these materials. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that it is free from viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
The Documents may not be downloaded, delivered, forwarded or distributed, electronically or otherwise, in whole or in part, to any other person and may not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever. Any downloading, forwarding, delivery, distribution or reproduction of the Documents in whole or in part is unauthorized. Failure to comply with this disclaimer may result in a violation of the applicable laws.
YOU HEREBY REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE ACCESSING THE DOCUMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE ON THE BASIS THAT YOU ARE A PERSON INTO WHOSE POSSESSION THESE DOCUMENTS MAY BE LAWFULLY DELIVERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. IF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS DO NOT PERMIT TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR VIEW THE DOCUMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE OR YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT AS TO WHETHER YOU ARE PERMITTED TO VIEW THESE DOCUMENTS, PLEASE EXIT THIS WEBSITE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DOCUMENTS USED FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE ISSUE IN CONTRAVENTION OF THE ABOVE WILL BE REJECTED WITH NO RECOURSE TO THE COMPANY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS.
[I certify that I am authorized to access this site]
To access this information, you must confirm by pressing on the button marked “I Confirm” that, at the time of access, you (a) are located and resident in India and (b) are not a resident of the United States and you are not located inside the United States and (c) are eligible to participate in this Issue. If you cannot make this confirmation, you must press the button marked “I Do Not Confirm”.