DFPCL is one of the largest producers of Methanol in India with an installed capacity of 1,00,000 MTPA at Taloja, with a safe storage facility of 5,000 MT on site, ensuring uninterrupted supply.
State of the art technology from ICI/Davy McKee, UK guarantees consistent high purity methanol meeting the requirements of ASTM D 1152 1989 and IS 517:1986 (Pure Grade).
- Deepak Mining Services inks strategic partnership with ASX listed company RungePincockMinarco Limited
- Q3 FY'13 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL participates in a bidding process for phosphate project in Togo, West Africa
- Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2012
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corp Press Release for quarter ended 31st December, 2012
- DFPCL Q3 FY13 Production and Sales Volumes
- Q4 FY'12 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL Volume Data FY12
- Audited Financial results for the year ending March 31st, 2012
- DFPCL to invest Rs. 415 Crores in Greenfield & Brownfield fertiliser projects
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 60% increase in revenues Q3 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & nine months ended 31st December, 2011
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 41% increase in income Q2 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & half year ended 30th September, 2011