- Value Added Real Estate
Ishanya - India’s first true Lifestyle Centre
DFPCL’s foray into retail real estate, Ishanya (‘ishanya’ – a Sanskrit expression for Northeast, an auspicious direction in Vaastu Shastra) in Pune, was launched as a specialized centre for design and interiors sprawling over 6 lakh sq ft. The mall is presently undergoing a restructuring process and will reinvent itself as India’s First True Lifestyle Centre - a family destination with the most comprehensive home, fashion, lifestyle, food and entertainment offering. It will be a destination that the consumer cannot do without.
The retail sector in India is undergoing dramatic changes. The changing aspiration-based lifestyles and increased personal disposable income have made the Indian retail sector very attractive internationally. Segments such as apparels, home textiles, leisure, consumer durables, jewellery, watches etc are expected to show clear and strong growth. Also, the average ‘mall-goer’ now prefers a shopping experience and in comparison to a run-of-the-mill, plain vanilla mall – a lifestyle centre – that steers beyond shopping and helps augment lifestyle aspirations.
In keeping with these trends, Ishanya has been designed to be a retail space with Arcades around open spaces, landscaping and water bodies -- an outdoorsy, urban destination that recreates a European high street shopping experience with cafes, food courts, kiosks, landscaping, and an ambience of fun/relaxation. Ishanya will re-create an experience that is part retail, part entertainment and part public space, transforming itself into an iconic lifestyle and family destination in Pune.
- Deepak Mining Services inks strategic partnership with ASX listed company RungePincockMinarco Limited
- Q3 FY'13 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL participates in a bidding process for phosphate project in Togo, West Africa
- Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2012
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corp Press Release for quarter ended 31st December, 2012
- DFPCL Q3 FY13 Production and Sales Volumes
- Q4 FY'12 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL Volume Data FY12
- Audited Financial results for the year ending March 31st, 2012
- DFPCL to invest Rs. 415 Crores in Greenfield & Brownfield fertiliser projects
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 60% increase in revenues Q3 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & nine months ended 31st December, 2011
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 41% increase in income Q2 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & half year ended 30th September, 2011