- Social Responsibility
As a true corporate citizen should be, DFPCL is committed to social thought and action and is resolute in its dedication to serve the society they live in. The Company has engaged in community work through the Ishanya Foundation at Taloja and Pune in Maharashtra.
The Ishanya Foundation has for several years engaged in community work, fostering goodwill and improving the quality of life within communities through appropriate drives, initiatives and campaigns. With teams dedicated for various social and medical causes, Ishanya Foundations is concentred towards:
- Women empowerment through various livelihood programs
Ishanya Foundation offers an ophthalmology OPD supported by two doctors and gives free of cost consultation at Chindran village in Taloja. It conducts regular eye camps and sponsors cataract surgeries. The foundation also runs a diabetic centre at the Jehangir Hospital in Pune.
The foundation also runs workshops in skills training and livelihood programmes for women including tailoring courses, professional beauty and make-up lessons and vocational courses to women and farmers both in Pune and Taloja. Ishanya Foundation also helps in the job placement of those who have trained under its wing.
The Yellow Ribbon Fair conducted by Ishanya Foundation is an annual pre-diwali NGO fair wherein the foundation brings NGOs and SHGs under one umbrella to showcase and sell their work and their products and to orient the public about the kind of work that’s being done. The fair has over a 100 NGOs and SHGs participating every year from Maharashtra and Gujarat.
DFPCL has and will continue to reach out to the society and be the active channel of change to the economically weaker sections of the society, by developing and sustaining programs for the betterment of the quality of their lives.
- Deepak Mining Services inks strategic partnership with ASX listed company RungePincockMinarco Limited
- Q3 FY'13 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL participates in a bidding process for phosphate project in Togo, West Africa
- Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2012
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corp Press Release for quarter ended 31st December, 2012
- DFPCL Q3 FY13 Production and Sales Volumes
- Q4 FY'12 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL Volume Data FY12
- Audited Financial results for the year ending March 31st, 2012
- DFPCL to invest Rs. 415 Crores in Greenfield & Brownfield fertiliser projects
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 60% increase in revenues Q3 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & nine months ended 31st December, 2011
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 41% increase in income Q2 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & half year ended 30th September, 2011