Fortune India 500
DFPCL was ranked amongst the Top 500 Companies according to Fortune (India). The companies listed on the FI500 are ranked The Companies listed on the FI500 are ranked by their latest annual audited total income, for the Financial Year ending on or before June 30, 2011.
In keeping with the accepted Indian model of computing, total income includes other and extraordinary income in addition to the company’s net sales. The numbers have been sourced from two major corporate databases – The Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy’s (CMIE’s) Prowess and Capital Market Publishers India’s Capitaline Plus. In case of any deviations, the Company’s Annual Report has also been referred to.
Dun & Bradstreet Rating 1
DFPCL registered ‘D & B Rating 1’ as of 20 July, 2011 by Dun & Bradstreet. The risk indicator ‘1’ depicts that our business has highest level creditworthiness.
Dun & Bradstreet is an internationally renowned rating agency and the world’s leading source of global business information, knowledge and insight. The agency rates businesses globally and is widely recognised, evaluating a firms’ overall creditworthiness.
Dun & Bradstreet Award
DFPCL was ranked 'Fourth' as per Total Income in the Chemical Sector by Dun & Bradstreet, for the second consecutive year, in their study of India's Top 500 Companies 2011
ICC Award: Excellence in Energy Conservation and Management Award 2010
DFPCL is awarded the Indian Chemical Council (ICC) award for Excellence in Energy Conservation and Management for the year 2010.
DFPCL has bagged this laudable achievement through its demonstration of continued assurance to environmentally responsible global business practices. The award highlights DFPCL’s outstanding energy conservation program and that it has had an exceptional year in the execution of energy conservation projects.
FAI Award: Excellence in Fertiliser Extension Services
DFPCL awarded for ‘Excellence in Fertiliser Extension Services’ for the second consecutive year by FAI for Year 2010 – 2011.
The Fertiliser Association of India is a national representative body of all fertiliser manufacturers in India comprising of public, private, joint and co-op. sectors. It is a non-profit, non-trading organization that brings together all concerned with the production, marketing and use of fertilisers with a view of promoting solution of industry problems, assisting industry in improving its operative efficiency and promoting the most productive use of balanced fertilisers for raising agricultural productivity.
Forbes Asia’s Best Under a Billion
DFPCL features in the prestigious Forbes Asia’s Best Under a Billion List. It is the only company in the agricultural and chemicals sector from India to have made it to this list.
- Deepak Mining Services inks strategic partnership with ASX listed company RungePincockMinarco Limited
- Q3 FY'13 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL participates in a bidding process for phosphate project in Togo, West Africa
- Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2012
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corp Press Release for quarter ended 31st December, 2012
- DFPCL Q3 FY13 Production and Sales Volumes
- Q4 FY'12 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL Volume Data FY12
- Audited Financial results for the year ending March 31st, 2012
- DFPCL to invest Rs. 415 Crores in Greenfield & Brownfield fertiliser projects
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 60% increase in revenues Q3 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & nine months ended 31st December, 2011
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 41% increase in income Q2 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & half year ended 30th September, 2011