- Agri-Business & Farm Solutions
Offering a range of soil nutrients, holistic farm solutions, ensuring higher farm yields and profitability to farmers
DFPCL is one of India’s largest and most reputed manufacturers of Nitro Phosphate fertilisers (nitrogen in both nitrate and ammoniacal forms) and speciality fertilisers like Sulphur Bentonite. DFPCL, with an installed capacity of 2.29 lakh MTPA for nitro phosphate fertilisers, guarantees consistent and high purity Nitro Phosphate fertilisers, through the world’s finest technology from Stamicarbon b.v. Netherlands. With its manufacturing facility located at Taloja (Maharashtra), DFPCL’s fertilisers are marketed under the prominent Mahadhan and Bhoodhan brand umbrella in
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
DFPCL has been serving the farming community for over 20 years by improving farm productivity and increasing the farmer’s income through a wide network of more than 4,500 dealers, sales staff and agronomists.
As the name indicates, DFPCL’s unique initiative - Mahadhan Saarrthie helps farmers by offering holistic farm solutions including diagnostic and advisory services and also allows farmers to market their produce in domestic and international markets; thus ensuring higher yields and profitability to the farmer. This initiative covers more than 5000 farmers in Western India with primary focus on bananas, pomegranates, grapes, mangoes, papaya and other vegetables.
Mahadhan Saarrthie also provides:
- Crop specific nutrition
- Knowledge sharing and technology transfer
- Global GAP and Deepak GAP certifications
- Output market linkages
- Applied research
DFPCL is the first company in India to provide total nutrient management services to the Indian farmers through its "MAHADHAN SAARRTHIE CENTRES", which bring agricultural production technologies to the door-step of the farmers. DFPCL has also set-up a well-equipped Agri-Lab to provide services to the farmer for testing soil, plant tissue, water and organic fertiliser samples.
Today, twelve Mahadhan Saarrthie Centres are working as high-quality knowledge-bases for farmers by providing cost-effective soil-plant nutrition, advisory services and post-harvest solutions to make them globally competitive. The centres are fast becoming the key vehicle for augmenting access to global markets through Global GAP certification.
- Deepak Mining Services inks strategic partnership with ASX listed company RungePincockMinarco Limited
- Q3 FY'13 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL participates in a bidding process for phosphate project in Togo, West Africa
- Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2012
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corp Press Release for quarter ended 31st December, 2012
- DFPCL Q3 FY13 Production and Sales Volumes
- Q4 FY'12 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL Volume Data FY12
- Audited Financial results for the year ending March 31st, 2012
- DFPCL to invest Rs. 415 Crores in Greenfield & Brownfield fertiliser projects
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 60% increase in revenues Q3 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & nine months ended 31st December, 2011
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 41% increase in income Q2 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & half year ended 30th September, 2011