- About Us
DFPCL touches, enriches and nourishes lives through its products every day.
Among India’s leading producers of industrial chemicals and fertilisers, a name that spells quality and trust, Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd (DFPCL) has established a prime position for itself over the last three decades across Indian and global markets. Set up in 1979 as an Ammonia manufacturer, DFPCL today is a publicly listed, multi-product Indian conglomerate with an annual turnover of over half a billion USD with a multi-product portfolio spanning industrial chemicals, bulk and specialty fertilisers, farming diagnostics and solutions, technical ammonium nitrate, mining services and consulting and value added real estate.
DFPCL is clearly focused on actively shaping a promising future in a swiftly and dynamically changing world. We’re building resilience to steer ahead through a changing and challenging world economy, focused on enriching, nourishing and empowering lives.
DFPCL has over the years, built its capabilities to finer market nuances like price volatility, speed and strategy, based not just on an analysis of growth trends in both the Indian and the global economy but even deeper, on scale, resources, technology capability, quality and product diversification.
DFPCL has developed a unique business model where synergies and diversities can be mutually inherent, allowing us to build our financial strength, generate free cash flow and invest in growth, both in India and globally.
DFPCL is now focussed on global growth, drawing strengths from its existing product and plant synergies and adding new product lines, new plants and augmenting manufacturing capacities.
- In Technical Ammonium Nitrate (TAN) it’s moving from a domestic market leader to being a global player, while moving further forward into Mining Services and Contract Mining
- In Agri-business, DFPCL has moved from bulk fertilisers to specialties/customised products and farm solutions and further into produce management
- In Chemicals, the Company is moving up the value chain from bulk chemical commodities to high-value petrochemicals
- It has built India’s first true Lifestyle Centre, Ishanya, that re-creates a unique consumer experience that is part retail, part entertainment and part public space
"Our focus is on action to capture value. Whether integrating backward into our raw materials or integrating forward to bring global sectoral depth to our strategies, we are committed to propelling the company into a new and exciting orbit."
-Sailesh C. Mehta,
Chairman and Managing Director
- Deepak Mining Services inks strategic partnership with ASX listed company RungePincockMinarco Limited
- Q3 FY'13 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL participates in a bidding process for phosphate project in Togo, West Africa
- Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2012
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corp Press Release for quarter ended 31st December, 2012
- DFPCL Q3 FY13 Production and Sales Volumes
- Q4 FY'12 Conference Call Transcript
- DFPCL Volume Data FY12
- Audited Financial results for the year ending March 31st, 2012
- DFPCL to invest Rs. 415 Crores in Greenfield & Brownfield fertiliser projects
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 60% increase in revenues Q3 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & nine months ended 31st December, 2011
- Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. records 41% increase in income Q2 2011-12
- Unaudited financial results for the quarter & half year ended 30th September, 2011